basic fire fighting
Basic Fire fighting course takes us through the different classes of fires that exist and the different firefighting equipment.
THIS COURSE FOCUSES ON:
|A) Combustible Fires||C) Electrical Fires|
|B) Solvent Fires||D) Metal Fires|
A practical component is set to allow the learner to extinguish a pan fire, using a fire extinguisher.
- Safety Rules
- Theory of Combustion
- Sources of Energy & Heat Transmission
- Fire Extinguishing Theory
- Classification of Fires
- Identifying Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Operating Fire Extinguishers
- Evacuation Procedure & Safety Precautions
|TARGET GROUP:||HSE reps, supervisors, operational staff, emergency team members, administration members|
|COURSE OBJECTIVE:||This course provides the learner with in-depth perspective on performing basic fire fighting techniques.|